- Easy Urdu Language
- PPT Slides
- Examples other than text
- Lifetime access
- Telegram Group
- Bonus Lectures
- Live Classes Weekly
Asan Nahw Awwal Course
Asan Nahw Awwal is one of the basic books in Arabic Grammar (Nahw). It is written by Mufti Sayeed Ahmad Palanpuri Rahimahullah.
The book contains almost all the basics definition of the Nahw. It is just 38 pages with 33 Lessons in it. Besides this, it is very useful for those who want to learn Arabic Grammar.
This course is designed for people who want to learn Arabic Grammar and for those who are students of Madrasa and learning Nahw there.
Key Features of Course
The key features of the course are
- Complete Powerpoint Presentation
- Easy to understand the Urdu Language
- Examples other than the Textbook
- Practical implementation videos for the tough chapters
- Telegram Community for doubt clearance
- Lifetime access to the content
One of the best things about online learning is you can learn at your own speed and you can listen to lectures till you understand.